7th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?

My daughter has passed class IX from CBSE school of Dubai, now we are shifted to India, so is it possible for her to get admission in class X CBSE school of India? What would be the procedure to follow for the admission? Can someone please provide the complete details for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  3. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?
  5. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  6. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  7. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  8. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  9. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata?
  16. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  17. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
7th May 2015, 09:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?

Absolutely yes it is possible to get admission in India In CBSE Board Central Board of Secondary Education but it is a bit difficult to find out the school which one are ready to provide admission to your daughter because usually schools not provide admission in 10 or 12 class

Registration is done in 9th class for 10th Board exams in CBSE so you have two option first one is get admission in 9th class again and second one is find out the school only which one affiliates from CBSE Board

You need few Certificates
1). Character certificate
2). Migeration Certificate
3). 9th class result from current school
4). ID proof
5). 3 current passport size

I would like to suggests you if you have a genuine reason behind this transfer from Dubai to India then use the reason so its easy to get admission in india
7th May 2015, 01:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?

No, I am sorry to day that you cannot get direct admission in class 10th in India if you have completed your 9th class from Dubai.

However, if you want to further pursue your studies in India , then you will probably have to get admission in class 9 first and then after having cleared 9th class you will be probably eligible to upgrade to class 10.
7th May 2015, 02:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get 10th admission for your child in any CBSE school. As a student, who has passed 9th standard from the school in Dubai, she need to present her "migration certificate" to get admission in any school. Along with migration certificate, you need following documents to apply for admission.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. School leaving certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for admission at any CBSE school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
7th May 2015, 03:28 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes your daughter can take admission in class 10th CBSE board in India, after completing 9th from Dubai CBSE board.
You have to collect the following document from your daughter's school to get admission in Indian CBSE school.

1). Class 9th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate.

After collecting above document your daughter can take admission in class 10th in Indian CBSE school.
7th May 2015, 06:26 PM
tyson helper

yes it is possible for her to change the school in 10th standard because you have a very strong reason for that.you have to consult to the principal for changing the school as the registration for the 10 class board examination have already done in the 9 class of the same school. you have to write a letter to the cbse office in panchkula giving them a reason for changing the school.
7th May 2015, 09:23 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Your daughter will get admission in any of the CBSE affiliated school in India, but she may not get direct admission in class 10th as in class 9th the board registration takes place, so she might have to repeat her class 9th again.

The procedure for the admission in CBSE school:-

> You need to collect the admission form from any of the CBSE affiliated school.

> You have to submit the duly filled form in the school office with the following documents photocopy which are as follows:-
* Original date of birth certificate.
* Permanent citizenship proof.
* Previous school transfer certificate.
* Result of previous class.
* Last school attended record.

> Then the interview call will come to you and then after further admission process will take place.
23rd February 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Student can get direct admission in class 10 who failed because of some problem faced during examination?or...if the student has passed but the percentage is less and he want to get high percentage from cbse board?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?