5th January 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How I take admission in private school free of cost without any donation?

How I take admission in private school in free of cost without any donation and fee after 10th class as our economy is not so good but I want to take computer science after 10th and any government school have no option to take computer science .please sir give me answer . Thanks

9th January 2022, 09:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I take admission in private school free of cost without any donation?

There is no provision of offering donation to get admission in any course or school. If you are giving the donation or someone is demanding donation to offer the course of your choice than it is illegal.

School and colleges are allowed to offer the admission on the basis of merit and can demand only as per their fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?