28th October 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in residential school while studying 5th standard in private school?

Dear Sir/Mam, My child completed 5th class in private school now we want to join him in the residential school. Is there any vacancies are there? Please kindly reply me soon on this. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st October 2017, 12:06 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in residential school while studying 5th standard in private school?

Sir, you have not mentioned which residential school you want your child to be admitted for further studies.

There are a good number of residential schools in the country and you have not given any details regarding anything.

We are not able to help you completely on this issue, however, I can say that get your child prepared for the entrance test as there is going to be a competitive test in any of the schools you approach.

The syllabus of the test would be anything up to 5th standard.
31st October 2017, 07:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in residential school while studying 5th standard in private school?

In order to take admission in any residential School, you must have to collect the application form for admission of the particular School. In order to take admission in class 6th, candidates must have to complete class 5th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for admission.
Submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents in the School office.
There will be an entrance test conducted by the School authorities. Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance test.
31st October 2017, 07:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Generally school admission starts in the month of of March or April, so you should try to get the application form when there is a notification for it (which are generally occurs in the starting months of year).
In order to admit your ward to class 6th standard in residential school, you have to apply admission form of a particular school in which you want to admit your ward. You also have to submit class 5th mark sheet, transfer certificate, birth certificate, character certificate, passport size photograph, etc along with that admission form. There will be an admission test in which your son have to appear and qualify to get admitted in class 6th standard.
5th November 2017, 08:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in any residential school you have to visit to the school and you have to fill an application form . After following the procedure of admission you have to submit transfer certificate , xerox copy of class 4th report card.

Every school has different process for providing admission.
It may be possible that your child has to give a test for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?