15th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many seats reserved in 6th standard of AMU for OBC minority and UP resident? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 5th standard from Utter Pradesh board. I am a Muslim minority candidate and I belongs to OBC category. How many seats reserved in 6th standard of AMU? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
17th March 2023, 08:18 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How many seats reserved in 6th standard of AMU for OBC minority and UP resident? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?

The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) reserves a certain percentage of seats for different categories including OBC minority and UP resident. For admission to 6th standard in AMU, the seat reservation details for different categories are as follows:
  • Muslim (50%)
  • Internal (10%)
  • Staff (2.5%)
  • OBC Minority (19.5%)
  • PWD (3%)
  • Girls (30%)
  • Sponsored (5%)
  • NRI (5%)

Please note that the above-mentioned reservation details are subject to change and you should verify the current seat reservation details from the official website of AMU.

Regarding previous year question papers of the AMU entrance exam for 6th standard, you can check the official website of AMU or other educational websites for sample papers and mock tests. The previous year question papers of the AMU entrance exam may not be publicly available as they are confidential and kept by the university for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?