14th April 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium

Hello sir, I want to prepare for 6th standard Sainik School entrance exam. Please provide me previous year question papers and model papers in Telugu medium.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  2. Previous year model papers of Sainik school entrance exam in Telugu medium
  3. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  4. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  6. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  7. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  9. Model question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  10. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  11. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous year model papers of Sanink school Telugu medium?
  13. How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?
  14. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  15. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  17. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  18. List of coaching centers in East Delhi for the peparation of Sainik School entrance exam of 6th standard
27th May 2017, 08:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium

You are advised to join good coaching/tuition for the preparation of entrance exam for the same.Also go through you last year text books thoroughly.

Below I have attached question paper and sample paper for the same in english language.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Military School Entrance Exam Question Paper.pdf(123.0 KB, 261 views)
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question paper.pdf(235.5 KB, 268 views)
5th March 2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium

RMS what marks to qualify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?