1st February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How many years of studies is required to be domicile of Chennai?

My daughter is in 7th grade cbse school . She is interested in medical line.I would like to know about domicile and how many years should she study in chennai to get admission into government medical college.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  2. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  3. Which documents are required in domicile?
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  6. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  7. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  8. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  9. Eligibility to attend MPPET & CGPET? domicile criteria
  10. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  11. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  12. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  13. What are the documents needed for IAS mains exam?
  14. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  15. Which are the colleges taking part in the MAT May exam? When will I be admitted into college if I write MAT May exam?
  16. Date of exam and application procedure of MP PSC exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  18. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
1st February 2015, 07:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years of studies is required to be domicile of Chennai?

If the candidate has completed at least Six consecutive years of education from any educational institution of Tamilnadu, then the candidate will be considered as a domicile of a Tamilnadu. Then he/she is eligible for all entrance exam and admissions as similar to other domicile's of Tamilnadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?