25th August 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Other state candidate can apply appear in TNEA entrance exam?

Please letg me know whether open catagory candidate of other state can apply for tnea enterence exm. It is learnt that only tn resident or central govt. Servents child can apply for tnea enterence exm. Please let me know open category candidate who is not resident of tn can apply for tnea exm.

6th September 2014, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Other state candidate can apply appear in TNEA entrance exam?

Yes, the other state candidates are eligible to appear for the TNEA exam, if they have completed their VIII, IX, X, XI and XII standards in Tamilnadu, even if they belong to open category. The students of other states need to enclose the "Nativity Certificate" to be eligible to appear for the TNEA exam.

The students of Tamilnadu who have passed their VIII, IX, X, XI and XII standard in Tamilnadu need not enclose the nativity certificate.

So, if you have studied VIII to XII standard in Tamilnadu, then you are eligible to appear for the TNEA exam.
11th September 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I STUDIED UP TO SIXTH AT ODISHA NEXT STUDIED SEVENTH TO TENTH IN KARNATAKA .PASSED 10TH FROM CBSE CHENNAI.THEN STUDING PUC IN KARNATAKA UNDER STATE BOARD.CAN I APPEAR & WILL GET ADMISSION IN MBBS IN GOVT COLLEGE BUT MY NATIVEPLACE IS ODISHA.PLEASE HELP GUIDANCE.
4th April 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have studied my viii to xth in karnataka and my 1st and 2nd puc also and my three years degree and also my B.Ed in karnataka. Can i apply for tntet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?