7th April 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of Rashtriya Military Schools? Previous year question papers of it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 9th standard and after 10th want to get admission in Rashtriya Military Schools. Please tell me how to prepare for entrance exam of it? Previous year question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
  2. Previous 15 years solved question papers for class 9th of Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS)
  3. Previous year question papers for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam for class 9th?
  4. Previous years model question papers for Rashtriya Military school, Bangalore
  5. Sample and previous years papers of common entrance test conducted by Rashtriya Military Schools of India for admission to class 6th
  6. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  7. Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?
  8. Previous years question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance examination for Class VI -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Coaching classes for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam in Delhi for 6th standard?
  10. How many seats are vacant for Civilians for class 6th and 9th of Rashtriya Military Schools?
  11. Requirements and procedure to join Rashtriya Military Schools?
  12. Last 10 years solved question papers for Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC)
  13. From where to get entrance exam form of Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  14. Previous year model papers of Military school entrance exam?
  15. How to get admission in Rashtrya Military School?
  16. Need last years papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance test for preparation?
  17. When the admission form of Rashtriya Military School will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  18. Past years question papers of Military Nursing Entrance Exam?
7th April 2017, 08:08 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Rashtriya Military Schools? Previous year question papers of it?

In order to prepare well for the entrance examination of Rashtriya Military school, you should be very well acquainted with syllabus of previous classes, like of you wish to get admission in 11th standard, you should have well studied 9th and 10th grade as nothing much or very hard will come in the syllabus.

I have attached some previous year papers of entrance examination, kindly download them and use it in your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question paper.pdf(235.5 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question paper 2.pdf(235.5 KB, 95 views)
8th April 2017, 02:29 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Rashtriya Military Schools? Previous year question papers of it?

There is no such extra preparation to be done for the entrance examination for admission in class 11 in Rashtriya Military school, you can just go through your 9th and 10th grade books in order to revise your studies and you can crack the examination, you should however be good at studies.

Below, I have attached previous year papers, kindly download the attachment.
5th June 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 8th class and I want to go in rashtriya military school bangalore. I want some tips and some previous solved question papers.
Please send me.
3rd September 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in class 8th and want to go in rashtriya military school ajmer. I want some previous solved question papers.
Please send me
19th August 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir my younger brother is preparing for class ninth standard entrance exam please help me to get previous years question papers.
28th September 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in 8th standard I want to go to Rashtriya militry school how to prepare for CET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?