5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard? Details of monthly tuition fee?

I am planning to admit my daughter in Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard from next year. Can I know the admission procedure and admission fee? Please tell me the monthly tuition fee also.

Related Questions:
20th May 2017, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard? Details of monthly tuition fee?

Admissions in 5th standard in Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir are offered only when there are vacant seats. To apply for admission to 5th standard in Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir, you should have passed 4th standard from a recognised board and you need to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by ABSM. You need to obtain the Transfer Certificate (TC) from your old school and submit it in ABSM to get admission in ABSM for pursuing 5th standard. The fee structure for ABSM for 5th standard can be known by contacting the school principal.
28th September 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard? Details of monthly tuition fee?

What is the tatal fees including admission fees for grade 7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?