31st October 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and procedure to join Rashtriya Military Schools?

I want to join rashtriya military schools after completion of my class 10th. What are the requirements and procedures for the enrollment?

31st October 2015, 10:39 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to join Rashtriya Military Schools?

Rashtriya Military Schools are considered as the best schools for boys up to higher secondary education.
It is best specially for the students who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Naval Academy through NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in same year.

There are five Rashtriya Military Schools in India and they are situated at
-Belgaum
-Chail
-Ajmer
-Dholpur
-Bangalore

Admission in 11th standard is only on the basis of marks obtained by any student in 10th boards examination.
There will be no entrance test conducted for admission in 11th standard.
The only eligibility criteria for admission in 11th standard is the student must not be less than 15 years and not more than 16 years on 1st June of the year of admission.
Also, number of seats available for admission is only on the basis of vacant seats.
In 11th and 12th standard in Military schools, only science stream with only Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is studied.
So, the boys interested in science stream also have secured high marks in 10th boards examination should apply for admission.
Since, there is no entrance test,so, admission in any of the Military schools completely depends on marks obtained in 10th boards examination and number of seats available for admission.
2nd November 2015, 02:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Admission process in Military School:

The academic session each year begins on 1st April of every year. First priority is obviously provided to any Army Official's child.

The form needs to be duly filled and has to be submitted on or before time as late submission of form after the mentioned date will be rejected.

After admission of members of Army Official's family, if there is any seat vacant, then admission will be provided to local civilian's children.

For admission of local civilians in Military School, the main criteria is Merit based on role model concept. The admission test will however be conducted as and when it is applicable as per AWES rules.

Age Limit for admission:

Class Age as on 31st March of the year of admission
I 5 years
II 6 years
III 7 years
IV 8 years
V 9 years
VI 10 years
VII 11 years
VIII 12 years
IX 13 years
X 14 years

Documents required:

> Transfer Certificate of the previous school attended duly signed by the education officer of that state.

> Character Certificate.

> Birth Certificate.

> Marks Sheet/Progress Report.

> 2 recent passport size photographs.

> Migration certificate(if boards is other than CBSE)
25th December 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am in class 10.I want admission in class 11.what is the admission procedure in Rashtriya Military school ?
6th December 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to join Rashtriya military school after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?