5th October 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How should I take my admission in another school if my results are not out yet?

I want admission in sainik school I have completed my class 10 in mother teresa higher secondary school but due to this pandemic situation i was not able to make my registration and i have nO knowledge about school as i am from another city so may you please tell me that i can take admission in school or not during this time

8th October 2021, 10:34 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How should I take my admission in another school if my results are not out yet?

Procedure to take my admission in another school if my results are not out yet.

It is not possible to take admission in another school if results are not declared.

You have to wait for final results.

Once you get results than you are eligible to get admission in other school.

To get admission in another school, you must have character Certificate, school leaving certificate and transfer certificate.
9th October 2021, 11:28 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How should I take my admission in another school if my results are not out yet?

Procedure to take admission in another school if my results are not out yet.

It is impossible to get admission in any school if results are not out yet.

You can't get admission in 11th class because they allow only 5th and 8th class pass out students to take admission in 6th and 9th class respectively.

You can get admission in any other school once you will get result of 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?