16th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Using calculator is allowed in 11th science exams of wBCHSE?

Does WBCHSE Allows to use Scientific Calculator
in Exam of 11th Standard Science? please tell me Does WBCHSE Allows to use Scientific Calculatorin Exam of 11th Standard Science?

19th April 2014, 10:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Using calculator is allowed in 11th science exams of wBCHSE?

Hello,
I think you should be aware of the fact that no exam board allows to using any kind of calculators in any type of examinations. so it is not possible that you use even scientific calculators in eleventh science standard examination. although it is just a promotion exam, but you are not allowed to use calculators in the exam. using calculators lessens the work of your brain hence the kind of brainstorming that should happen during the examination period is slowed and your proper efficiency cannot be analysed or evaluated by the examination that you are facing or taking up.

You should not also put an habit of using calculators regularly at home or even while doing calculations in your home and regular self studies, because by that you're efficiency of calculations reduces and you become dependent on calculators hence when you can't use calculator you will feel helpless and can't even do simple calculations. so lessen the habit of using calculators and other gadgets so that you become more effective in calculations and less dependent.

Not only West Bengal council higher secondary education board but no other state boards or central boards of education allows use of calculators or pagers in the exam. they also consider the use of calculators mobiles pagers tablets etc as an unfair means to get good marks hence stay away from it.
23rd August 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of calculators are used in wbchse?
8th October 2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can I use calculator for Plus one exam kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?