30th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exams to get law school in abroad? Are board results important to get admission abroad?

Are the board results important and what kind of exams are held for entrance exam to a law school(foreign)? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school? 1 9th June 2017 09:04 AM
Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies? 23 8th June 2016 07:40 PM
Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics? 18 29th November 2014 05:33 PM
Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies? 5 4th March 2014 09:25 PM