28th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?

I am sabia nazmin of class 12 studying in shri shik sha yatan school . i have taken humanities in my 2 . i have subject geography , home management ,nutrition , and computer application
i want to take computer as a subject in xaviers will i get admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  2. Can I get admission for St Xaviers Calcutta?
  3. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  4. Is Humanities sub computer student eligible for B.Com?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I become IAS or IPS? I am a 12th Humanities student
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  8. How can I do B.Tech after B.Com? My subject was Humanities in plus 2?
  9. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  10. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper?
  11. How to become an IPS officer if I am a student of computer applications
  12. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  13. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  14. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  15. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  16. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  17. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  18. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
30th September 2014, 11:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?

Your question is not clear whether you want to do BCA or study Computer as a subject in Graduation?

If you want to study BCA, then it will be very difficult for you to get admission in a top university because most of the universities in India which offer BCA course ask for maths as a subjects in 10+2. You haven't studied maths in 10+2 and this surely is not a good sign for you, if you are interested in BCA course.

If you want to study computer as a subjects in your Graduation, then there are many Degree courses which have computer as an optional subject and anyone can opt for it without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?