26th May 2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

If I want to get admission in Delhi after X, what are the options and how should I proceed?

Hi, My son is studying in Bishop Cotton School, Shimla. He will complete X this year. If I want to get admission in Delhi after X, what are the options and how should I proceed.

29th May 2022, 08:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I want to get admission in Delhi after X, what are the options and how should I proceed?

You must get the registration form , you can either fill the form online or can collect it from school office.
Admission in class 11th will be based on students performance in entrance exam or they may also grant admission on basis of 10th board result.
You must apply to the school.as soon as possible, as there are limited seats and not every school admits student after huge gap.
31st May 2022, 05:33 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I want to get admission in Delhi after X, what are the options and how should I proceed?

Candidates who qualify the 10th cutoff of Delhi University 2021 must log in to the admission portal of the university to complete the admission application form and attend the document verification process. DU tenth cutoff list 2021 will be released based on the vacant seats available in each of the programmes.
2nd June 2022, 11:07 AM
Nayakjii

The last date of CUET UG application got over on May 22. But the CUET UG registrations re-opened on May 27 and will remain open till May 31.
The registration of DU LLB and DUET 2022 is extended till June 10.
DUJAT exam scrapped. Admission to BBA, BMS, BBE Admissions Based on CUET 2022. Read More.
The Academic Council for Delhi University has decided that admission to undergraduate courses will be solely based on Common University Entrance Test (CUET) score. CUET 2022 application process commenced on April 6.
Additionally, Delhi University will hold trials for ECA, sports quota students, CUET also mandatory for them
12th June 2022, 10:13 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who qualify the tenth cutoff of Delhi University 2021 must log in to the admission portal of the university to complete the admission application form and attend the document verification process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?