7th November 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?

hello
what options will i have if i score 85%
in class 12th cbse board exam and are
delhi university colleges at this cutoff good???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  4. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  5. Can I get admission in Punjab University after completing 12th in CBSE Delhi
  6. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  8. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  9. Can I get admission for BCA from Delhi University having secured 50% in 12th?
  10. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in DU for B.A. if secured 45% in 12th being ST candidate?
  12. How to get admission in Music after 12th from CBSE?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  15. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  16. How to get admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 65.4% in CBSE exam
  18. How can I get admission in any top 5 colleges of Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in CBSE class 12th
4th December 2014, 06:48 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?

Since cut off percentage for DU is very high these days. Although there are lots of courses , but you will get admission or not that depends on lots of factors like the course you want to study , your college, your category etc.

You can see cut off for each available on DU website , click here

Generally cut off score for colleges like Kirori Mal , Hansraj , Hindu is highest .
For Science and Commerce courses , it is usually 93-98% .
You can get courses like History , Geography and other humanities courses at 85%.

DU is central university , so reservation norms are also applicable for SC/ST/OBC , so make use of relaxation if applicable.
19th June 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?

Can i get admission in Delhi University for bsc if secured 88% in class 12 from up board ?
20th June 2015, 02:50 PM
reconnect

Its depends upon the course you opt. DU cutoff list is very high and there are so many courses offered by it.And your admission is depend upon cutoff and the course which you are going to opt.

There are also so many fields through which you can get the admission. Such as sport,music,arts etc.
In DU there is no procedure of entrance exam due to which ti get the admission is quite difficult.
But you can try from any other source.
Good luck
12th June 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 84% in top 4 subjects can I get admission in Delhi university for bsc in chemistry
17th April 2019, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any du college for geograpy with the percentage between 90-95?
11th November 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is ward quota of DelhiUniversity . It would be great if any one can help me to understand the same .
Thanks in advance
12th November 2019, 06:57 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in any du college for geograpy with the percentage between 90-95?
With the percentage of 90-95 % one can easily get admission in best DU colleges for studying Bachelor in Geography. As the geography cutoff is low as compared to others. The colleges are :
->Kirorimal College.
->Miranda House.
->Dyal Singh College.
->Kamala Nehru College.
->Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
->Shivaji College.
->Aditi Mahavidyala.
->Bhim Rao Ambedkar College.
12th November 2019, 07:02 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is ward quota of DelhiUniversity . It would be great if any one can help me to understand the same .
Thanks in advance
Admission under Ward quota:

For getting the benefit of ward quota these are the conditions:

->Admission to wards (children) of the permanent in-service employees at
the college, where employees are working, be given on the basis of merit among such applicants.

-> For admission of the wards (sons/daughters) of the permanent in-service
employees of the University/other colleges (teaching/non-teaching) the total
number of seats for admission will not exceed six .

->Applicants who wish to apply for admission under ward quota must fill the online registration form.

For more information you can visit this link:
http://du.ac.in/adm2019/ward.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?