23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for colleges in abroad? How to proceed for getting the admission?

Hello,

I want to do bmm after 12th but I want to work in abroad after completing bmm and mba in marketing so should I look up for colleges there or continue in india? If not then how to know the universities with their entrance and procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  5. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  9. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  10. Is MS course abroad better than ME? What is the admission procedure followed for it?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D. in Germany in Food Science and Technology stream?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Botany in abroad?
  15. List of best medical colleges in abroad to do M.D?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai and abroad for Nautical science? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure followed fo getting admission after 12th to apply for BCA course?
  18. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
25th April 2016, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for colleges in abroad? How to proceed for getting the admission?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You first need to decide whether you want to start working after graduation or post graduation, i.e, after completion of BMM or after completion of MBA. If you want to start working in abroad after graduation, then you need to pursue the undergraduate course in abroad as it will be easy to get a job. Otherwise it is better to go for MBA course in abroad and then opt for job. The admission procedure is simple. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like SAT, IELTS/TOEFL for undergraduate course, GMAT for MBA, etc. Then you need to apply online in the foreign universities as per your scores. Wait for the interview and if selected, apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?