6th September 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which institute head should i prefer to get domicile certificate attested?

I have studied in a school till 10th standard and studied the +2 level in a different school under the same board (WEST BENGAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION). Which institute head I should prefer to get my DOMICILE CERTIFICATE certified?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institution head I would prefer for attestation while changing the school?
  2. List of enclosures to be submitted along with CLAT form?
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. Can I be eligible for GNM course being a candidate with a date of birth 02-10-1995?
  5. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  6. Can I do Law course after completing BCA? What is the course duration?
  7. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  8. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  9. Will I get Visa for Dubai with attested copy of Diploma engineering certificate?
  10. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  11. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  14. Should the 10th board certificate be attested by Gazetted Officer or Self Attested?
  15. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  17. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  18. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
7th September 2015, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute head should i prefer to get domicile certificate attested?

You can get the domicile certificate from Tehsil if you are a resident of the given state. For attestation any gazetted officer will work.

If you want your domicile certificate attested from a college head then you can contact any recognized institute. If the institute is recognized then no problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?