2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

With JEE marks above 130 will I get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi?

Sir, I am from Uttarakhand & I expecting above 130 marks in JEE Main Paper 2 and I got 55% in 12th with CBSE. I am ST category candidate. Will I get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good government college of B.Arch after scoring 130 marks in JEE mains?
  2. Can I get NIT Warangal or any NIT or IIT after scoring 130 marks in JEE entrance?
  3. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
  4. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  5. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  6. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  7. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal or any NIT or IIT after scoring 130 marks in JEE entrance exam?
  8. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  9. Which college can I get in Uttarkhand after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 130 marks in JEE Mains?
  11. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  13. Can I get IT and electrical in DTU after scoring 10843 in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get a seat in NIT with 130 marks in JEE Main 2015?
  15. Is it possible to get into DTU after scoring 70 marks in JEE mains?
  16. How much rank can I expect after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? In which college can I get?
  17. Will I be able to get a good college after scoring 130 marks in COMEDK MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 130 in AIEEE?
3rd June 2016, 12:06 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With JEE marks above 130 will I get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi?

Yes you can get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi after 130 marks in JEE examination.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** College of Technology, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar

** College of Engineering Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun

** Tula’s Institute, The Engineering and Management College, Dehradun

** Galgotias Educational Institutions (GEI)

** Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)

** Jaypee Institute of Information Technology

** Uttaranchal Institute of Technology, Dehradun
3rd June 2016, 02:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With JEE marks above 130 will I get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi?

Your score is not good but as you belong to SC category student, you might get admission in various good colleges in Uttarakhand or Delhi. You should however, opt for admission in good colleges and if there is any seat vacant, then you might definitely get admission in the course.
3rd June 2016, 05:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The cut off marks for Joint Entrance exam for ST candidates was 48 marks and you have scored 130 marks in this exam which is decent marks for ST candidates to get admission in any good engineering college in Uttarakhand or Delhi National Capital Region. Although you have less percentage of marks in board exam still your JEE Main marks will compensate for less marks in board exam.

It would be better for you to wait for rank list to be released by CBSE and you may get chance to get admission in National Institute of technology or some other engineering college. If you do not admission in NITs, you can then try to get admission in other colleges of Delhi.
3rd June 2016, 08:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have scored batter aggregate in Mains examination as per your category but your aggregate in 10+2 is not much impressive.

As JEE rank is prepared on the basis of score in Mains (60%) and 10+2( 40%) so you have to wait for counselling to get colleges as according to stream of your choice.

There is more chanches of getting the admission in government colleges of Uttrakahand on basis of your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?