1st June 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?

Sir,
I have completed 10th thirteen years ago and now I am pursuing MBA HR.
My question is that I am fail in Mathematics paper of class 10th and haven't clear the subject till now and as per the rules and regulations of the CBSE board one who fail in any of the subject the candidate will be treated as Compartment not as fail. Will this be create any problem interviews for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  2. Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?
  3. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  4. Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?
  5. Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?
  6. Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?
  7. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  8. Can I do BCA and MCA after 12th without Maths?
  9. Compartment question papers of last 2 of mathematics
  10. Is it possible to get government job if I have failed in one of the subject in 10th standard?
  11. Will 52% in 12th create a problem in qualifying for the IBPS entrance exam?
  12. Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?
  13. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  14. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study MBA after completing B.A. Pass if weak in Mathematics?
  16. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  17. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  18. Is there any problem in 12th private to take admission in B.Tech?
3rd June 2016, 01:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?

It might be an issue during interview, however it could be neglected if you have good scores in 12th and in UG and PG degree.

However, it depends upon different recruiters as to how much importance they give to 10th and 12th grades during interview and selection rounds.

However, you should try to score as well as possible in your MBA as of now and hope for the best, that's all.
3rd June 2016, 06:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?

It will definitely create problem in interview and you may be rejected on basis of the above fact. All multinational companies which recruit MBA candidates in different discipline require that candidates must have scored at least 60 % marks from 10th board to master's degree in business administration.

One other important criteria for final recruitment is that there should not be any existing pending backlogs. Your compartment status is still with you and definitely create problem in final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?