1st July 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

List best courses for 12th failed commerce students?

List best courses for 12th failed commerce students?

1st July 2015, 09:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List best courses for 12th failed commerce students?

No one college will provides you admission without passing 12th class in any under graduation courses so i suggests you go for Open Board they will provides you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th class results then OPEN board is too easy to clear when you hold a 12th certificate you will easily get admission in any under graduation course as your wish

if You doesn't wanna appear in 12th again then one option is available for you in that case which is diploma course because eligibility criteria for diploma is you must hold an Passing certificate form any recognized board but its an wastage of your two precious years so i suggests you reappear in 12th from NIOS board - National Institute of Open Schooling
1st July 2015, 10:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List best courses for 12th failed commerce students?

You have very good opportunities even though you failed in 12th. Here are some of the courses in which you can pursue your career to better career.

* You can do Diploma courses by using your 10th marks and certificates. some of the good diploma courses are Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Civil engineering and computer engineering.

* You can also try for diploma in Marine field and diploma of various computer courses.

* You can also opts for Industrial courses in diploma.

* Otherwise, you can continue your 12th schooling through NIOS program. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.It provides an opportunity for the 12th failed students to continue their schooling and also appear for 12th board examination.

* You can also opt for ITI course by using your 10th marks.
1st July 2015, 11:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

List best courses for 12th failed commerce students :

Diploma in following streams :
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  • Fashion Design
  • Food Technology
  • Garment Technology
  • Information Technology
  • Instrumentation Technology
  • Interior Design and Decoration
  • Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)
  • Marine Engineering
  • Medical Laboratory Technology
  • Plastic Technology
  • Production and Industrial Engineering
  • Textile Design
  • Leather Technology

Also you can go for ITI courses.
28th May 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

If i faild in 12th commerce and want to do diploma then i have to start from 11th ???
5th July 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I fail in 12th 4 subject regular school not admission open CBSE school admissions no nois school only open CBSE
13th August 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I live in Lucknow, uttar Pradesh & I scored 92 percent in my 10th which I did from CBSE board but I failed in my 12th (CBSE board) in 2 subjects, economics and maths . I am from commerce stream. Actually I got distracted by certain issues. I regret it alot. But sadly once I failed in my 12th,my life changed alot. In India our education system is made in such a way that if you fail you Re treated like a loser. So please guide me, I would love to do any diploma course or some other course and bring my life back on track. Please help
13th May 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am commerce student but I am fail 12th class but I don't like study I want like fine art and etc sir what I can do and sir I'm pass only to subject computer and English other subjects fail
15th May 2017, 12:12 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am commerce student but I am fail 12th class but I don't like study I want like fine art and etc sir what I can do and sir I'm pass only to subject computer and English other subjects fail
See if you want to clear 12th, you can appear for compartmental exams.
Otherwise you can choose a career in the field of fine arts.
There is so many institute which offers bachelor Degree in fine arts are named below.

- Kala bhawan(Institute of fine arts), Santiniketan.
- Faculty of Music and fine arts, University of Delhi.
- Sir J. J. Institute of applied arts, Mumbai
- Faculty of visual arts, BHU
- college of arts. New Delhi
- L S Raheja school of arts, Mumbai
- Department of fine art, kurushetra university
- Department of fine arts, AMU
15th May 2017, 12:23 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I live in Lucknow, uttar Pradesh & I scored 92 percent in my 10th which I did from CBSE board but I failed in my 12th (CBSE board) in 2 subjects, economics and maths . I am from commerce stream. Actually I got distracted by certain issues. I regret it alot. But sadly once I failed in my 12th,my life changed alot. In India our education system is made in such a way that if you fail you Re treated like a loser. So please guide me, I would love to do any diploma course or some other course and bring my life back on track. Please help
Since you have failed in two subjects doesn't mean you lost everything. Never loose hope in any circumstances.
You can fill the compartmental form for maths and economics and appear in those exams first. Then you can choose any field you are passionate about.
-You can pursue graduation which let you allow to apply for various government jobs.
-You can also pursue diploma which can get you job in private or public firm.
-You can go for some vocational courses which is made for honing in certain skill and will help you to find a good job.
Thanks.
15th May 2017, 12:31 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
If i faild in 12th commerce and want to do diploma then i have to start from 11th ???
No. If you failed in 12th standard than you don't need to start from 11th again.
You can fill the compartmental form in the name of those subjects in which you have failed.
Then after clearing all your back, you can apply for diploma.
28th May 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student and failed in three subjects. I am not eligible for compartment. Please tell me what should I do now?
7th June 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is abhishek mishra from kolkata i am commerce student but i fail in class 12. So can you help me what can i do now please sir. To back my life again in track
29th June 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th but only in 1 subject that is maths in commerce...so what can i do now
27th July 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am commerce student,but I failed in 12th only one sudject- B/S ,so what is the best course for me to do??
27th November 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am from Bengloor karnataka. I failed in 12th I am commerce computer science student. Is there any short period studies available ?? I need job before 1 year.. so someone please guide me
15th August 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE STUDIED SSC BOARD IN 10TH AND PASSED BUT IN 12TH I HAVE STUDIED FROM CBSE BOARD COMMERCE STREAM AND GOT COMPARTMENT IN ECO I REAPPEAR FOR IT AND I FAILED AGAIN AND I HAVE DONE MY BEST FOR RE-EXAM ANY GUIDANCE WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW
26th October 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 10th and 12 th fail commerce so Love in Law subject pl.suggest any university For LLB start in my life,my age 54 completed must be interested in Law Field,so I requested to you pl.replay early as possible.thanks.
2nd May 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a commerce student & I have failed in class 12th & now I don't know what do next please guide me.
21st January 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am student of class 12 my exams are up coming so if I fail which course can I take
13th March 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi i had failed my 12 last year ..i had taken commerce.... and i am really confused what to do now....i already wasted one year.. What are the option i can go for now for any kind of further studies.... I really need some suggestions
16th July 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th commerce can I join diploma mechanical is it having a good pay in future ..and due to some issues I have failed and I regret a lot ...is diploma good
18th July 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in 4 subjects in class 12 this year and i don't want to study any more but i want to apply for diploma course and sir can u help in knowing the cost and the requirements ?? And so that i can apply for the courses and can you help me knwing that when will the compartment exams will be held for year years failure student... Sir please reply it's urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?