27th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?

What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility? Can you please give me the details on the schools which provides the way which I want? It will be really helpful if you can give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  2. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  3. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  4. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  5. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  6. Fee structure of 11th and 12th of Sacred Heart School, West Bengal? Whether this school provides hostel facility? -- [New]
  7. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  8. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  9. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  11. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
  12. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  14. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  15. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  16. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  17. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  18. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
1st June 2017, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?

Look, different Schools have their own fee structure for different classes. So, it is not possible to provide you the exact details on it.
Below I have mentioned the list of Tamil medium Schools with Hostel facilities, have a look over it.

List of Tamil Medium Schools with hostel facilities:-

CSI Boys Higher Secondary School
Address: Ismail Street, Town Hall, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641001

Amirtha Vidyalayam
Address: P.O. Sarkarpool, Budge Budge Road, Kolkata 700143, Budge Budge Trunk Rd, S M Nagar Government Housing Estate, Govindapur, Benepukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700143
Phone: 033 2401 2333

Psg Saravajana Higher Secondary School
Address: Avinashi Rd, PSG Institute, Masakalipalayam, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
Phone: 0422 257 2310

Sri Gopal Naidu Higher Secondary School
Address: Bharathi Nagar, Peelamadu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641104
Phone: 0422 256 1787

Kadri Mills Higher Secondary School
Address: Nagapattinam - Coimbatore - Gundlupet Hwy, Irugur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641103
Phone: 0422 227 3093

SCM Higher Secondary School
Address: vadambacheri
Phone: 04255 266 244
26th September 2021, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?

What is fee details for 11 th standard Tamil medium in Government school & in Government aided school ?
For 11th standard school asked Rs.1,500/- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?