4th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of books to refer for 2nd PUC

I am studying 1 PUC. I finished my finals. Next year, I want to know which book should I prefer because the textbook by hello government does not have much information. So, can you please tell me which textbook publication would be helpful.

5th June 2017, 06:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of books to refer for 2nd PUC

You haven't specified you stream, so it's difficult to provide you textbook publication names.
However you may get your desired publication book by visiting http://epathshala.nic.in/e-pathshala-4/flipbook/ website.
You can also download text books in epub format from this link: http://epathshala.nic.in/e-pathshala-4/flipbook/
6th June 2017, 01:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of books to refer for 2nd PUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 1 PUC. I finished my finals. Next year, I want to know which book should I prefer because the textbook by hello government does not have much information. So, can you please tell me which textbook publication would be helpful.
List of books to refer for 2nd PUC
  • Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
  • NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
  • Trueman’s Biology
  • NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
  • NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
  • Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?