6th August 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?

I want to know the types of competetive exams held for 7th standard passed student to help them for their future.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the competitive exams to be held after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Which are the different competitive exams after passing 12th standard?
  3. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Detailed information about Olympiads and other competitive exams for 12th student?
  5. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. CBSE or ICSE, Which is better for Medical aspirant?
  7. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE?
  8. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  9. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  10. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  11. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  12. 7th standard model Onam Question Papers of Kerala State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  14. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  15. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  16. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  17. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.? -- [New]
  18. Which course is more beneficial to me while in B.Tech EC 4th year?
17th November 2012, 03:07 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the types of competetive exams held for 7th standard passed student to help them for their future.
Dear,

In India there is no any competitive exam after 7th standard that helps you in your future.

You have to at least complete your studies till 10th standard then only you will be able to take up any competitive exam or scholarship tests. There are many inter school competitions for 7th and above students, you can take part in them and enhance your capability and confidence.

Don't get too stressed about your future. Enjoy your school days as it will not come back. Be sincere with your studies but don't get too stressed about your future at this time. When you will come in 10th you will automatically get to know what you want to be in future and you can take up the competitive exams according to your field.

So right now just concentrate on your studies, Participate in extra curricular activities , play sports and enjoy as much as you can.

All the best!
14th February 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?

I'm studying 10th class.i have not intrested about maths,science,and commerce.so please give me a advice,which group or field is the best for further studies?
10th November 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?

I m doing diploma 2nd year i should be in 3rd year i got year back i have got 53% in 10th state syllabus can i write the competitive exams sir please in form me sir as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?