8th April 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?

Hi friends I am a diploma student of computer science I want details for the competitive exam in which I can appear after completing diploma in cs plz help
me guys

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma
  2. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of competitive books for exams like SAIL MTT, BHEL, NPTI? Is RK Jain the best book?
  4. After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?
  5. List of competitive exams that I can answer after passing MBA Finance?
  6. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  7. List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?
  8. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  10. Which competitive exams can I write? I am studying 1st year B.E engineering
  11. How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  13. Is it necessary to know Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams?
  14. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  15. Which are the different competitive exams after passing 12th standard?
  16. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  17. What all competitive exams available to get scholarships?
  18. Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?
9th April 2015, 12:02 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?

After completing diploma in engineering, you can apply for engineering course via lateral entry scheme. You can join directly in the second year of the course.

The admission will be based on your marks in diploma course.

I advice you to appear for lateral entry entrance exam to get into top engineering colleges in lateral entry scheme.

Most of the reputed engineering colleges in India accept this entrance exam score card.

To crack this entrance exam, you must have good knowledge in the following subjects

Physics
Maths
Chemistry
Computer knowledge
English language
Aptitude skills

etc.,
20th March 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?

Do there is any requirment of percentage for govt exams after diploma ?
21st March 2016, 01:07 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

After your diploma you can apply for the later entry exam to apply for the degree course. And after appearing exam you can take admission in colleges for the degree courses. The selection is based upon your diploma percentage, your performance in later entry exam.
In spite of this you can also apply for the exam related to jobs like;
1) RRB
2) Banking exam
3) Clerical exam etc.
10th May 2016, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

hi i have just cleared tenth with 82 percent an i am looking ahead to do diploma. which you think is a better option,diploma in aeronautical eng. or diploma in mechanical eng.?
11th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any competitive exams after completing aeronautical diploma
21st September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computer science with 80% in 2015 which exams are better to me pls suggest me
10th December 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am student of last year electrical engineer in diploma ,sir after diploma which competitive exam I can give
15th December 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in the branch of computer science.... Please list the competitive exam after the diploma in cs
26th March 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Any competitive exam after diploma in electronics and communication engineering for job
26th April 2017, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.. and now I don't want to go for degree.. so for which competitive exams I'm eligible and which website should i visit for update of such exams??
5th May 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronic &telecommunications with 82% but I can't completed my engineering after diploma so please which competitive exam i have give for best job
25th June 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completed computer science.but i want to degree in electrical engineering .is that possible take
Degree in amie.
10th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed my diploma in computer engineering (77.94%). Which exam i have give for good job.
16th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in computer engineering with 85% which exam i have give for good career please tell me
16th September 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to ask that after 12 I wanted to do something in the fields of computer science so are their any competitive exams after 12 on computer science field
2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

If Your Branch Is Core Branch Like Civil, Electrical Or Mechanical Then,
1). SSC JE
2).RRB JE
3). ISRO and DRDO
4). Central Government PSU Like SAIL,IOCL,BPCL,AAI,NTPC,BHEL
5). RRB Assistant Loco Pilot
14th October 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

List competitive exams which can be given after diploma in electronics Engineering?
2nd February 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I finished my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2000.now iam working in Pvt concern but I like to write competitive exams.is it suit for me
16th March 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am second year diploma in civil engineering field, so please tell me what is the competitive exam after diploma.
16th June 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i finished my diploma in computer science field so please tell me what is the competitive exam after diploma
2nd December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i finished my diploma in computer science field so please tell me what is the competitive exam after diploma
Which exam is best for government job ?? Of computer engg diploma
30th May 2020, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i have just cleared tenth with 82 percent an i am looking ahead to do diploma. which you think is a better option,diploma in aeronautical eng. or diploma in mechanical eng.?
its better if you r not interested n girls because in mechanical engineering class , there are rearly 1 or 2 girls in class of 80 to 90 students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?