7th May 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of Gifted Children Schools in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in this school?

Hello sir, I want to know list of Gifted Children School in Chandigarh? What is the eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in this school?

11th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Gifted Children Schools in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in this school?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is one and only one college that offers these courses in Chandigarh.

So I can say that there is only one Gifted Children Schools in Chandigarh.

Don Bosco Sawera is a Private School which is a school for Gifted Children and it is a Co-Educational School. Here are the contact details of Don Bosco Sawera.

Name of the School :- Don Bosco Sawara

Ph. No: 8054235337, 0172 2633 795

Address: House No 3958-59, Sector 47-D, Chandigarh, Chandigarh-160047

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?