29th November 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in another school if science is not my cup of tea?

I have given school based exam in APS Pune and I am not getting Maths in science stream. So can I get admission in other school? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

30th November 2015, 06:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in another school if science is not my cup of tea?

The admission criteria differs from school to school. Some schools provide admission in science stream at 8 CGPA, some provide at 10 CGPA and some even provide at 7 or 6 CGPA.

So, it totally depends upon school and their admission criteria and conditions. If you are not getting admission in APS Pune based on school exam, you can try for other school without any hesitation.

There are so many schools in Pune which will provide you admission in science stream just based upon your 10th marks. So, you need to visit schools of your locality and know about their eligibility criteria.
30th November 2015, 08:17 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in another school if science is not my cup of tea?

Mostly in school based examination, school forces students to take admission in the same school in higher secondary that is in 11th standard but it is not true that the students can not change their school after appearing through school boards in 10th boards examination.
Students can easily take admission in other school of same board in 11th standard but for admission in school of other board, migration certificate is necessary.
Since most of the school do not provide migration certificate to student who has appeared through school boards in 10th final examination even it is provided by the board.
So, students must demand for migration certificate in case it is not provided by the school with the other certificates.
30th November 2015, 10:50 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to change your school after tenth as soon as possible beacuse it is quite difficult to change the school in middle of the session and moreover many schools do not allow admission in middle of the session.

Hence, if you are interested in Science only then take admission in private school where admission is on the basis of class tenth results.
30th November 2015, 12:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get admission in some other school of Pune in science stream at 10+2 level if you have failed in school based exam of APS Pune. The admission criteria is different for school to school.

Visit the schools in your locality and then you can find out criteria for admission in other schools. You will definitely get admission based on marks in 10th board exam.
30th November 2015, 01:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for admission in another school if you are not getting admission in the school where you currently are trying for admission.

However, it would be better if you practice a little more and prepare yourself for examination in any other school for admission.
30th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in another school in the stream of your choice.

The eligibility to get the admission in any stream in the 10+2 in a recognised board is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10th from the recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get but as there are some criteria fixed by the different school for the admission so you also need to fulfil the criteria to get the admission. According to me do not manage with the stream you have interest even though you are not getting the admission in good school.
30th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to do with mathematics only. So you are free to choose the other subject of your choice.

As, you have no interest in mathematics you can go with the Biology, Arts, Commerce without mathematics etc...

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in other school after the 10th with the school board. Also there are huge number of scope for each of these stream.
30th November 2015, 07:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Army Public School is a good school and if you are not getting maths in science stream in the APS then you ca definitely go for other schools.

You can easily get your subjects in many good schools, but for that you have to submit your migration certificate and mark sheet of the last class you have passed.

Here is some good options for you :

** Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences

Address: Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Lavale, Pune, Symbiosis International University Rd, Maharashtra 412115

** Sunday Science School

Address: Second floor, G.B. Complex, Near Warje flyover, Warje,, Pune, Maharashtra 411058
Phone:098500 47933

** Mickey's High School & Junior College of Science

Address: 100' Feet Bibwewadi-Kondhwa Road, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone:020 2426 1411
1st December 2015, 08:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely take admission in other school for studies, if you are not getting Mathematics in your school.
So, just prepare yourself for the examination in other school and give your level best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?