22nd January 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?

I have scored 77 marks in nata and 81% in 12th from cbse send me a list of government colleges in which I could get admission in B.arch degree course along with the last date of admission and admission procedure thanks?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  3. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  4. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?
  6. Can I get cutoff list for colleges after passing 12th with 65% and NATA score of 100 marks
  7. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  8. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  9. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th?
  10. List of best Architecture colleges in Pune through NATA?
  11. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  12. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  13. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  14. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  17. What is NATA cutoff marks? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
31st January 2016, 03:49 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?

Sorry to say that buy you won't get any government college with these marks please try next time.
Now you have only two option first one is take admission in any private college
Second one prepare for the entrance exam one more year and do hard work may be next time you will get admission in any good college.
7th June 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?

Sir I have secured 77.4 % in 12th with PCM and 125 in NATA . Can you suggest me any government college for architecture .
15th July 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges for B.Arch degree after scoring 77 marks in NATA?

Sir I have secured 77.5 % in 12th with PCM from CBSE and 112 in NATA . Please send me a list of government colleges in which I could get admission in B.arch degree course along with the last date of admission and admission procedure thanks?
22nd August 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have score 92 in NATA-2016 &71% in 12th.please give me the name of goverment architech college list wher can i get admision
6th May 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 124 marks in NATA and 92.25% in board exam, can I get admission in gov. Collage for b arch?
22nd August 2022, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get msu Baroda for nata exam?
28th August 2022, 09:19 AM
duloighsilk

There are only two choices left for you at this point: the first is to enroll in a private institution of higher education.
Second, give yourself one more year to study for the entrance exam, and if you continue to put in a lot of effort, there is a chance that you will be accepted to a reputable university the following year [size=1]wheredle[/size]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?