4th September 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

List of schools along with hostel facilities at Banglore city with fundamental requirement?

Hello sir, My son is in 5th standard and I am looking for a school with hostel facility at Bangalore city. Please provide me list of such schools at Banglore city with fundamental requirement.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  2. List of CBSE High Schools with hostel facilities in Maharashtra?
  3. List of best CBSE schools in India to join with hostel facilities?
  4. List of best schools in Hyderabad with hostel and PMT coaching facilities?
  5. List of ICSE schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata
  6. Can I transfer my job to Bangalore city to government Telugu Schools? What is the procedure?
  7. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  8. List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?
  9. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List residential girl schools for 10th in Delhi? Which are good in terms of hostel facilities?
  11. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  12. Best CBSE schools and IIT coaching centre in Kota with hostel facilities?
  13. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Boy's schools including hostel facility in Kolkata?
  15. How can I get details regarding Company Secretary course?
  16. List of integrated schools with Aakash coaching at New Delhi for CBSE 11th & 12th?
  17. List of best schools with hostel facility for getting direct admission to IIT in future?
  18. List of the institutes available for handicapped students at Jabalpur? What are the facilities(On education) available for them in hostel?
6th September 2016, 02:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of schools along with hostel facilities at Banglore city with fundamental requirement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My son is in 5th standard and I am looking for a school with hostel facility at Bangalore city. Please provide me list of such schools at Banglore city with fundamental requirement.

The list of schools along with hostel facilities at Bangalore city is given below;

East West Academy - Website LinK

Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School - Website Link

Kendriya Vidyalaya, Malleswaram - Website Link

Gear Innovative International School - Website Link

Babulal Jain Vidyalaya, Basavanagudi - Website Link

India International School - Website Link

Jain International School - Website Link

Bangalore International School - Website Link

Presidency School, Bangalore South - Website Link
22nd January 2017, 07:33 PM
sapnayadav51

Default Re: List of schools along with hostel facilities at Banglore city with fundamental requirement?

Here, are the list of schools along with hostel facilities at Bangalore city
is mentioned below;
• Gear Innovative International
School.
• Kendriya Vidyalaya, Malleswaram.
• Babulal Jain Vidyalaya,
Basavanagudi.
• Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul
International School.
• Presidency School, Bangalore.
• India International School.
• Jain International School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?