4th November 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?

Sir/Madam,
I am going to appear in 10th Board exam. I need to get admission in any WBCHSE school for 11th standard. But I want admission in that school which provide JEE Advanced coaching in school premises in Bangalore. Give me the details of that WBCHSE School.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
  2. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  3. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  9. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  11. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  12. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  13. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Bangalore?
  14. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  15. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  16. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  17. Using calculator is allowed in 11th science exams of wBCHSE?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
12th November 2015, 10:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?

Sorry to say that but no one school will provides you coaching for JEE advance in class 12th. You must need to take coaching from another institute or drop a year after 12th class for better results. So now i would like to suggest you take admission in any school as well as coaching for JEE advance or just focus on 12th board exams. Take coaching next year from any good coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?