27th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Migration from Central board to Rajasthan board after 10th?

I have a confusing doubt regarding migration that if i have passed class 10th in central board by giving home board so now can i move to rajasthan board in class 11th?

12th December 2013, 11:06 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Exclamation Re: Migration from Central board to Rajasthan board after 10th?

This is one of the most common confusion in the minds of modern day students and their parents whether the students should change board of education after their tenth or not so as to ensure better future and prepare well for various entrance examinations.

You can definitely change your board of education from central board to Rajasthan Board provided the school where you are seeking admission has the provision to take students on the basis of the score obtained in the home board examination. There are several schools too which take in admission through entrance exam and also have provisional admission scheme on the basis of results of pre-board/pre-final exams in tenth standard.

However, you should give a thought to your decision of changing board of education after your tenth and shifting to schools under Rajasthan board. This is because →

→ Rajasthan Board of Education is not in All-India Level .
→ Various companies have different margin of scores for state boards as compared to the All-India Level Boards while deciding the eligibility criteria for different posts.
→ Generally the cut off is kept higher for state boards by the companies because of the non-uniform system of education in different states, some have a tough syllabus while some have an easy syllabus.
→ Hence to get an All-India recognition, it is always advisable to stick to the All-India level boards.
→ However, in getting admission in the various colleges under the state government of Rajasthan,there will be more reserved seats for the students from Rajasthan board as compared to other boards,

Hence, it is advisable to think from all aspects and then take a decision since it can have future consequences.
17th April 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Migration from Central board to Rajasthan board after 10th?

How can I migrate to RBSE board from CBSE board ?? I have given Board examinations.
21st April 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I plugged out in 11 class from cbse and now I want admission in rbse so how can I get my migration certificate
3rd August 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have a migration card of cbse but the teacher said rbse required rbse certificate .it is true?
28th July 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate after 10th from rajasthan board
30th September 2016, 06:11 PM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

First of all you have to keep this in your mind that migration is always needed whether you are switching boards or universities or states. You can easily get migration from the board or university which you are leaving by going there and apply for one. GO early in the morning and you will be able to get the certificate same day evening. Fees is generally Rs 100/- - Rs 150/- depending upon the board.

I hope it will help you
25th June 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I registered in rbse my eligibility no is 201653063 give me answer in yes or no
23rd August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to got migration cbse to rbse? What documents required for this
6th July 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I gave 10th board exam in march 2019 from Rajasthan board. Now I am studying from another board for which I require migration certificate.I make call to helpline no. of rajasthan board but it was not helpful. I humbly request you to provide process details to get migration certification.

Thanks and regards
Hitesh kumar
roll no.1828266
email- [email protected]
7th July 2019, 08:44 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your CBSE board to RBSE board in class 10.

talk to the school principle of RBSE school and he will help you out.
29th January 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to download migration card class 10 rbsc board year 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?