1st May 2015, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?

I'm student of class 12 of wbchse board..i want to get chance in presidency cllg in physiology hns..my subject combination in clss 12:- Biology, chemistry, nutrition nd computer application..shall I get a chance in physiology hns in presidency cllg by this subject combination?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  2. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  5. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  6. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  7. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  9. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  10. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  12. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  13. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  14. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  15. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  18. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
3rd May 2015, 12:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm student of class 12 of wbchse board..i want to get chance in presidency cllg in physiology hns..my subject combination in clss 12:- Biology, chemistry, nutrition nd computer application..shall I get a chance in physiology hns in presidency cllg by this subject combination?
It is good to hear that you are interested to get admission in B.Sc Physiology course through Presidency College, Kolkata. yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Physiology after completing 12th standard in science stream. You need to score at least 50% of marks in WBCHSE to get admission in B.Sc Physiology course through Presidency College, Kolkata and Upto 5% of marks relaxation to the reserved category students.

For getting admitted in the Presidency College, Kolkata, one should have appeared and qualify in the qualifying examination conducted Presidency college. You can apply for the for the course through online and offline modes as well.

Those candidates who are selecting the online mode can download the application forms from the College Official website. The forms can also be get on hand from the Principal’s office by remitting the required application fee. The aspirants should attend a Preliminary Screening Test, Interview, before to get admission.

Contact Details of Presidency College:
Address : 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700 073, West Bengal, India
Telephone No: 91-33-22412738
Website URL of Presidency College:www.presidencycollegekolkata.ac.in
9th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After seeing your Subjects it apparently means that you have studied another subjects and you are going to study different subjects. So, i will suggests you to fix your destination, that in which field you want to go. And then after you just decide what you have to take, otherwise there will be no use of the knowledge that you are gaining in your future job.
9th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?

i complete hs exam in wbchse board. i want to apply zoology hns in calcutta university. my sub combination in class 12 - biology, chemistry, nutrition ,geography.... shall i get chance in zoology hns in calcutta university ?
30th May 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in Hs exam to get the chance in presidency college for biology hons?
6th May 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in HS examination to get the chance in Presidency College for geography hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?