15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to produce Original Certificate for EAMCET counseling?

If EAMCET counselling is on june 7 and mains ranks to be released on june 30 so how to do with it as in eamcet counselling we need to submit original certificates so it could be problem for mains counseling?

15th June 2016, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce Original Certificate for EAMCET counseling?

Yes, you need to submit the original certificates in EAMCET counselling process. Then only you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing your higher studies. You need to take Xerox copies of all certificates which you need to submit it in Counselling process for future use. As JEE Main counselling also needs original certificates, you need to decide which is more important, I suggest you to go for counselling which you have good score and rank, so, that you can get admission in top colleges.
15th June 2016, 11:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to produce Original Certificate for EAMCET counseling?

Yes, It is necessary to produce the original Certificates at the time of EMCET Counseling. EMCET Counseling requires the original documents for certificate Verification. It's better for you to keep the copies of the original with you for the future purpose.
16th June 2016, 06:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be a problem in mains counselling as the original certificates will be submitted by the organization and they will have a track record of it, so you need not worry about it and just provide the certificates as and when they are asked for after taking a proper receipt of it or any kind of acknowledgement slip or something.
22nd August 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Is duplicate marks card of 12th is accepted in aiims for counseling and admission
19th May 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

After submitting original certificates, if we do not want to join the college which we opted because of some other reasons can we get back the original certificates please reply
22nd June 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I don't have 6 th to 10 th class original study certificate but I have inter study certificates then it is needed original certificate for Counselling
18th October 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 8th to 10th study certificate of Xerox nd inter original study certificate is it necessary of original certificates of 8th to 10th class
18th August 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I don't have original EWS Certificate. Can I attend the TS EAMCET counseling and get fee reimbursement. Can I use the meeseva slip for eamcet counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?