15th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What to do to appear for WBJEE first counseling as SC category student without having original proper caste certificate?

What to do to appear at the WBJEE first counselling as SC category without having original proper caste certificate but having supporting documents for SC certificate ?

27th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Smit R. Mistry

Default Re: What to do to appear for WBJEE first counseling as SC category student without having original proper caste certificate?

See man today getting admission is important and not the tense of seat reserved. So please don't take the tense of having or not having sc certificate, just study well and you will get the success. And register your name in general category. Because without certificate you will not be allowed to take the benifit of it.
Sorry and best of luck.......
11th December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to appear for WBJEE first counseling as SC category student without having original proper caste certificate?

appearing wbjee what kind of facility can i get when i'm a SC candidate ??
18th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i've rank 523 in schedule caste which college i get
30th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My sc rank 5220. Which colleges i get for any stream .
10th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have SC rank of 9000, which collage i get?
10th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

My SC rank is 9000, which collage i get?
21st December 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

what to do to appear as a sc canditate in wbjee exam , without caste certificate of west bengal but i already applied for caste certificate and it is in process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?