21st September 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Next step after class XII to join AFMC? Information about coaching centres and application forms?

sir, i have passed xii and i really wants to join afmc so i want to ask that what would be my next step after class XII AND what about choahing centre........ and i want to know when are the afmc forms are avaliable ..........
so, sir i request u to understand my situation.......and help me.........

29th September 2014, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next step after class XII to join AFMC? Information about coaching centres and application forms?

If you have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology with at least 50% marks, then surely you can apply for medical entrance examination for AFMC admission.

The admission into AFMC is based on a all Indian level medical entrance examination conducted by CBSE which is known as NEET. Hence, you have to apply for NEET and get a very good rank in it. AFMC is one of the top medical college in Indian and you need a very excellent rank in entrance exam.

The number of seats for MBBS is 130 ( 105 for boys and 25 for girls). Therefore, you can predict what kind of performance you need to get admission in AFMC.

The entrance examination will have objective type questions related to zoology, botany, chemistry and physics. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

For more information visit http://cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?