20th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take coaching and what type of coaching to get seat in IISc?

MY SON IS IN 9TH STD.CBSE, INTERSETED IN SCIENCE. AND WANTS TO BECOME A SCEINTIST. NEED YOUR GUIDENCE HOW TO TAKE COACHING AND WHAT TYPE OF COACHING REQUIRED TO GET SEAT IN iisc BANGLORE / ANY OTHER REPUTED INSTITUTE.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  3. Which is the best coaching center for GATE (M.tech Electronics & Communication, ECE) in Bangalore?
  4. Best coaching centers in Delhi for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISc Bangalore?
  5. Which is better, IIT or IISc? How much rank is required to gate a seat in GATE? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  6. Where should I go for CPT coaching? List of coaching centers in Sonepat for the same?
  7. What type of coaching is to be taken to study MS in UK?
  8. Coaching centers for GATE coaching? Any coaching center in Delhi?
  9. During my B.Tech ECE vacations should I take coaching for GATE exam or for communication skills?
  10. How to join coaching for Indian Forest Service? Which are the best coaching centers?
  11. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any long term coaching center for EAMCET in Mahdipatnam Area? What is required to get a medicine seat in government and private college in AP?
  13. What type of coaching is required for IIT Engineer?
  14. Which one is better between Coaching and Self Study?
  15. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  16. Should I take coaching for IAS during first year of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  18. Is there any need of taking coaching for entrance exam of MSc Biotech? How many years of coaching is necessary?
30th September 2014, 11:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take coaching and what type of coaching to get seat in IISc?

If your son is interested in becoming a Scientist, then he must aim for examinations like KVPY and IIT JEE. He is still in 9th standard and this is the time when your son should concentrate fully on subjects like science and maths.

For getting admission in IISc, Bangalore your son needs to clear JEE Main and Advanced. There is another way of joining IISc is through GATE after completion of your Graduation in science or any engineering course.

Becoming a scientist is also possible through CSIR NET which is an option after post graduation in science subjects like Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences and Engineering Sciences.

Hence, your son must concentrate on doing good in school academics at the moment and try to apply for KVPY which is a very good platform for budding scientists. KVPY will make your son eligible for admission in IISER, which offers a integrated course for budding scientists of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?