13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

NIOS qualified student can appear in D.El.Ed counseling fearlessly?

I have passed in NIOS Sr. Secondary which was enrolled from Himachal Pradesh state. Now I have passed D.El.Ed and ready for counseling. So, can I join in counseling fearlessly?

14th January 2018, 02:13 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: NIOS qualified student can appear in D.El.Ed counseling fearlessly?

Yes, you can join counselling after having qualified NIOS, there is no such problem in it. NIOS is a recognized board and very much acceptable, so there is no issue if you have cleared your education from NIOS and now want to join counselling.

You should move ahead with it without any fear.
14th January 2018, 02:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can write D.El.Ed exam and also participate in its counselling after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS board. Since NIOS board is a recognized board for open schooling, so you can write and participate in D.El.Ed exam and counselling respectively without having any problem after completion of senior secondary exam from NIOS board.
14th January 2018, 05:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes no need to worry for counseling as because there will be no any problem regarding NIOS certificate. NIOS certificates are also valid all over the country so no need to worry. But the certificate will be only valid when it is recognized from state board or any other.
14th January 2018, 06:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a government authorized educational body and have equal value than any other board have.

So, don't worry about anything. You can join in D.El.Ed Counseling after completing Higher Secondary education from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?