19th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for E&TC? What's the previous cut-off marks for the same

how many seats available in e & tc?
what are the cut off marks of previous year?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  2. What was the previous cut-off and total number of seats for AIPVT?
  3. Cut-off for Surgery seats in Karnataka CET?
  4. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  5. Which are the various colleges offering B.Com? Last year cutoff score?
  6. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  7. What is the cutoff marks in BSc Agriculture?
  8. Good colleges for masters in chemistry?
  9. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  10. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  11. How should I take admission in DU university in B.Com?
  12. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  13. Number of seats available in B.Math at ISI Bangalore? Cut off marks?
  14. What is the last rank who got MBBS seat in government college through OBC in UPCPMT counseling? Can I get MBBS after getting 1300 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the age relaxation for AIPMT exam? I am a ST candidate
  16. What is the cutoff to clear the Bank PO?
  17. How many medical seats are available in AP? What is the cutoff marks?
  18. Cut off marks of Gramin Bank PO exam? Seats available in Bihar for PO post? -- [New]
14th July 2015, 10:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How many seats are available for E&TC? What's the previous cut-off marks for the same

It totally depends on college to college few of college ,Here you didn't mention the college name so i cannot tell you about all college of India. In that case i would like to suggests you visit the college and buy a prospectus from office because each and every details are mentioned in the prospectus
When we talk about previous year cut off list you didn't mention the college so how can i tell you about the same so please mention the college name or visit the college for more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?