4th March 2018, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Is Pathfinder higher secondary school in Jodhpur good to join for 11th standard in 2018?

I wish to admit my son in Class XI Science in 2018. Is the Pathfinder Higher Secondary School, Jodhpur Park reliable at all? Can you please give me the details on this soon? It would be really helpful if the answer I know. Please help. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  3. Is Pathfinder higher secondary school good for Bengali medium?
  4. Is pathfinder higher secondary public school is affiliated by WBCHSE? If so what is the code no. of the school?
  5. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur? -- [New]
  6. Best school which offer Higher Secondary Science in Jodhpur?
  7. List of best higher secondary schools to join in Surat after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  9. How to get admission in 11th standard in Jodhpur school?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  11. Whether Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School is affiliated to WBCHSE Board? What is the code number of this school?
  12. List of best agricultural school in jodhpur after 10th standard?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?
  14. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  16. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  17. Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?
  18. List of agriculture school in Jodhpur for class 11th and 12th?
28th March 2018, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Pathfinder higher secondary school in Jodhpur good to join for 11th standard in 2018?

Yes, definitely pursuing class 11th Science from Pathfinder Higher Secondary School will be good decision. The above mentioned School is affiliated to WBCHSE (West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education) Board. It is an English medium Co-Ed School.
Candidates those who want to pursue class 11th Science can very much apply at the above mentioned School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?