4th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?

I m student of 12 commerce, I want to be teacher of english in school 10 standard, What can I get job in school ,With commerce after completing B.com? How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?
If not plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission JNU for MA English in night section for a school Teacher?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  3. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?
  6. In which subject should I pursue B.Ed to get a government job?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  8. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  9. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  12. How can I get the government teaching job after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  14. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  15. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  16. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  17. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
4th November 2015, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?

For English teaching job you need graduation in English literature with B.Ed qualification. With B.Com you will be eligible for commerce teaching jobs in schools after completion of B.Ed from a recognized college.

There is a lot of competition for English teaching jobs and most of the schools will give preference to candidates with graduation in English. You can get job of English teacher with B.Com only when you have reference in private schools. You can also try in rural areas where there is lack of teachers in schools.
28th March 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a English teacher for 10 standard in school with B.com?

What subject should I take in commerce 13th std to become a English teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?