12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Whether American Embassy School, New Delhi a CO-Ed school? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in American School of Bombay, Mumbai?
  5. Fee structure of HS Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th UP Board to study 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study 11th Science in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th in Apeejay School, Pitampura?
  16. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School?
  17. Percentage required in 10th CBSE to get 11th admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
13th June 2018, 12:11 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi?

The cut-off rate keeps on changing each year and never remains the same depending upon the competition level, however at an average I would suggest you to try and score above 80% in your board examination and thereafter you will also have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself.

Once you clear the minimum cut-off, your name will be displayed in the merit list and you can then get admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?