12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I have given my Board exam from 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to study Science in my 11th standard in American Embassy School, New Delhi. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi?
  2. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Whether American Embassy School, New Delhi a CO-Ed school?
  5. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Fee structure of HS Science in American Embassy School, New Delhi?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  10. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  12. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  14. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  17. Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
13th June 2018, 12:08 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?

In order to get admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard from ICSE board, you will have to fill up the application form for admission in the prospective school and then you will also have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school.

Once you are able to clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission, however I must say you that clearing the examination is not that easy as you think it might be. So, you better prepare well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?