12th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

Hi friends, I am studying in 12th standard from Telangana Board. I am not so creamy in studies but my aim is to become an IAS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 12th Board exam from this Telangana Board so that I can achieve my aim?

16th February 2019, 08:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

In order to be an IAS officer, the candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and after graduation the candidate will have to appear in civil services examination.
There is no specific percentage required but the candidate must have been qualified in every exam of graduation.
16th February 2019, 09:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Telangana Board exam to become an IAS Officer?

One who is interested to become an IAS officer must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least passing marks in all the subjects of graduation.
You need not to worry about your percentage in 12th standard and graduation because candidate must have passed all the academic courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?