8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school under MP Board?

Hello SIR, I have completed my 11th with Science from MP Board. I want to quit the school where I am now. I want to join another school but don’t want to change the board. So, is this possible for me or not?

12th April 2018, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school under MP Board?

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to change School in class 12th after the completion of class 11th from another. In that case, you must have a valid reason to change the School in class 12th.
You will need some documents to submit in the School along with the application form where you want to take admission in class 12th.

These are:

An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from current school.
Class 11th mark sheet from current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate etc.
13th April 2018, 04:31 PM
ranu shahi

Yes this is possible to change school under same board.
You have to apply for transfer certificate for changing school.
After issuing of transfer certificate you are allowed to get admission in any other school.
14th April 2018, 02:04 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me, this is not possible to change school in mid session in any board.

As you have mentioned in the thread that you had completed 11th standard and now you want to change the school, then there is no possibility to change school in 12th standard, in MP Board and not in other board.

But you can change board from MP board to NIOS board if you want to change , without wasting a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?