9th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board?

Hi,
I want to migrate my name from WBBSE to CBSE after 10th class. What is its process? Kindly tell me the procedure for this immediately.

10th December 2015, 03:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from WBBSE to CBSE Board?

To migrate from WBBSE Board to CBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard, you need to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. Along with Transfer/Migration Certificate, you need to submit your 10th standard marks sheet and Bonafide Certificate. After completion of admission procedure, you will be offered admission in CBSE Board.
10th December 2015, 03:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can surely go for it. You need to collect all of your educational documents from the previous school and visit the prospective school where you wish to get admission in.

If the prospective school does conduct an entrance examination, then you will probably have to clear the entrance examination and then get admission along with fulfilling all the admission requirements and thus can pursue your education from the new board and school.
15th April 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared madhyamik exam under wbbse in 2017 and waiting for result expecting on may'2017 and i want to get admission in class XI under cbse board of any school in kolkata within April. Is it possible ?
30th November 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know some school names which are allow to migration wbbse to cbse in Kolkata..please send me..
4th December 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to change my name from CBSE to WBBSE after 5th class. What is its process? Kindly tell me the procedure for this immediately.
9th September 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya good or bad for future of a student.
Please reply without delay.
29th December 2019, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

My son study in class seven in wbsc board but school take permission cbsc board. I not decided chase cbsc board or wbsc board . Please gide me
15th April 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello ! My question is that can u please mention some schools who take admission of wbbse students after ten
17th April 2020, 10:11 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You have to submit Migration certificate to those school in which you are interested to get admission further.

--Moreover,you have to submit 10th standard educational documents with residence and age proof too.
28th December 2020, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my bord (w. B. B. S. E) after 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?