27th November 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Does WBCHSE allow to use Calculator in 11th exam for computer application?

Does WBCHSE Allows to use Calculator in Exam of 11th Standard for computer application?
anyone have the rule of this matter????

6th January 2014, 11:39 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does WBCHSE allow to use Calculator in 11th exam for computer application?

Let we talk about on your query.

As you want to use calculator in exam of 11 standard for computer applications but sorry to say that calculator is not allowed in the 11th and 12th standard for the subject of computer application you can only use a calculator in your graduation in some subjects.

So i am very sorry to say that west Bengal board doesn't allow the calculator to the students for their exams.

In India none of the state board or CBSE board allowed the use of calculator in the board exam as well as in secondary education.

You can only use calculator when you take admission in graduation courses like to BA a B.Sc or B.Tech.

Now i think your doubts clear that you cannot use calculator in your 11th exam as well as in board exams as west bengal board can not give permission to the students to use calculator in their exams.

So you need to do calculation by your hand in your exams you can only use calculator when you are doing graduation courses in some subjects because in the college they give permission to use of calculator in exams.
23rd February 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does WBCHSE allow to use Calculator in 11th exam for computer application?

I'm a student of wbbsc. I want to study farther with psychology. Could you tell me some boys or co-ed schools affiliated to our board near srirampore????? I'll be greatfull to you if you send me these information as earliest you can.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?