28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Don Bosco High School, Golaghat for 10th ICSE student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 10th standard from ICSE school. But I want to join Don Bosco High School of Golaghat for Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for me to join Don Bosco High School after 10th ICSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Don Bosco High School, Golaghat?
  2. Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?
  3. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which school to select for class 7th admission? What should be checked to get into the better school?
  5. Possibility to join Air Force Senior Secondary School for 10th ICSE student?
  6. How to apply for Don Bosco High School, Faridabad in for 6th standard? Name of documents required for it?
  7. Possibility to join Greenwood High School, Warangal for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to join Aluva Settlement High School, Ernakulam for 10th CBSE student?
  9. Whether Don Bosco School, Kolkata is approved by AICTE or not?
  10. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  11. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  12. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  13. Possibility to join 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad for 10th CBSE student?
  14. How to get my hall ticket from Don Bosco High School?
  15. Possibility to join Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 10th ICSE student?
  16. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  18. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
3rd August 2018, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Don Bosco High School, Golaghat for 10th ICSE student?

The admission into 11th class education is possible in Don Bosco High School.

The basic eligibility required for studying 11th class education is a 10th class education from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance. You need to fill the application form by visiting the school directly and submit the form with required documents.

If you scored good marks in 10th class education, the chances of getting admission into the school will be high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?