18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Apollo International School for studying in 11th standard with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from ICSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  3. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  4. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  5. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  9. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  12. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90%?
  13. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  14. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  15. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School?
  16. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90 percent marks in 2018?
  17. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  18. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
20th June 2018, 07:18 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in the above mentioned school, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to apply for admission by filling up the application form and providing the required documents asked for.

You need not worry, just prepare well for entrance test that will be conducted by the respective school in order to provide you admission, once you clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail admission and continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?