8th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Good Shepherd International School for studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. So, I just want to know that as I have completed my 10th from ICSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  3. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  4. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  5. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao for 10th Goa Board candidate?
  7. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  8. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  11. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  12. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  13. Whether Good Shepherd International School offer Intermediate Science course?
  14. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  15. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  16. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  17. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  18. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
9th June 2018, 02:08 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school after completion of your 10th standard, you will have to appear for an admission test and after being able to clear the minimum cut-off required, you can avail admission and then continue with your studies ahead.

However, I should tell you that the entrance test is not that easy that you should prepare well and then only you will be able to clear it with good marks and get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?