28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Don Bosco High School, Golaghat?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Don Bosco High School of Golaghat. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
31st July 2018, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Don Bosco High School, Golaghat?

The admission in this school in 11th standard is done on the basis of percentage that you have secured in your 10th standard and it also depends that in which stream you want to seek admission. Very high percentage is required if you want to take admission in science stream.
Moreover you need to certificates to get admission there:

Migration Certificate

Transfer Certificate

10th marksheet

Character Certificate
31st July 2018, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Don Bosco High School, Golaghat?

In order to get admission in this school, firstly you have to fill the application form which you will get from the school office and then you have to attach all the certificates that are required to attach along with the application form such as transfer certificate, migration certificate, 10th marksheet etc.
Admission is given on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in 10th standard whatever the stream you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?